Pagina's

20 mei 2007

Stash and SBQ

Friday I went to visit the "Openluchtmuseum" with DH and DS. It's a museum with a lot of old houses, mills, farms etc. It shows how the dutch people lived in the past. There is also an old bakery, candyshop, pharmacy and grocery-shop. And they also did sell typical dutch fabric and farmers handkerchiefs! So I had to buy some of it...

Yesterdaymorning the mailman brought me two packages from the US. Some fabric I ordered at Webfrabics and the patterns I ordered for my birthday (present from my MIL) from Stitching Bits and Bobs.


Later some friends arrived and we went to visit the Quilting-show in our little castle, here in Vaassen. There were over 1oo quilts displayed and there were several quilt-shops. So I did some serious stash-shopping!


Here's the catch of this weekend:

This week’s SBQ was suggested by Juls and is:
If you could only stitch one more piece what would it be and why?
I think I would try to set a new record for the worlds biggest sampler or something like that. It must be something really big and challenging! Probably a piece that would never end.... Why? Because I don't want to stop stitching!

Geen opmerkingen: