Bear


This month's "Package of the month" from Atelier Bep, was a cute little bear with a coat on. Unfortunatly the fabric for the outside of the coat was a little too small... But I had the same sort of fabric in my stash, so I could use that.

This was the first time I've made such a thing and although it was fun to do, I don't think there will come more bears...

Ofcourse DS claimed the bear immediatly, but I hadn't expect anything else :)


This morning I also had a crossstitch-finish, but it's a present for someone, so I can't show it yet.


Tonight I will be stitching on "Secret Santa" from Lavender and Lace.

Reacties

Iris zei…
Looks great !!!
Deb zei…
So cute! What did you expect when there's a cuddly bear in the house already!!! LOL
Hugs,
Deb

Populaire posts van deze blog

Cross Stitch Designs by Atelier Soed Idee

Zigzag band