All a'board!

Please, join me on the happy dance! Tonight I finished the piratesship for my son! My first BIG finish this year...
DS is gonna be thrilled, for sure! I laid it on the end of his bed, so he'll find it first thing in the morning;) I think he's the one doing the happy dance tomorrow-morning.

I allready have some great pirates-fabric to finish it, that match the design perfectly. I think I gonna make a pillow or a little wallhanging of it.... Whatever DS wants!

Thanks for sharing my happy dance!

Hugs, Simone


Reacties

Mindi zei…
Congratulations! Its an absolutely adorable finish, and perfect for a boy's room.
Karen zei…
Simone, that came out fantastic!! Oh, he's going to be so thrilled! Way to go, Mom!!
Deb zei…
Dear Simone, he is going to absolutely love this! It's so pefect for a little boy. I think he will never forget you made it for him, and he will always keep it. It's delightful!
Hugs,
Deb
Dawn T. zei…
Cute finish! Congrats on a great job:)
Judith zei…
Lovely finish. Congrats, I am sure your son will love it. Did you see webfabrics has some other pirates fabric now too.
Annemarie zei…
Awww, congratulations, Simone! What a gorgeous pirate ship. How did your son react? Has he stopped dancing yet?
Iris zei…
It's great Simone ! ! I'm sure he'll love it !!!
Anoniem zei…
Wow, fantastic finish! Congrats! Great design and I love the fabric!
Lennu zei…
Congratulations, it's beautiful!!

Populaire posts van deze blog

Cross Stitch Designs by Atelier Soed Idee

Zigzag band