Pagina's

11 oktober 2007

Halloween exchange

On our Dutch Borduurhoekje group we had an Autumn / Halloween exchange. I prefer Autumn myself, but I stitched something for Saskia, who's prefering Halloween. I just heard that she received my package.

I've made her this flatfold:
Design: freebee from Cyberstitchers
Fabric: 32 ct. linen from a grabbag from Silkweaver
Floss: recommended DMC
Finish: flatfold
My partner for this exchange is going to deliver her package personaly, to my home. So I just have to be patient untill Sunday...

7 opmerkingen:

Vonna zei

Awww...super lovely! Congrats! Love it ;)

Dawn zei

That's adorable!! Great job:)

Sally zei

Simone that is gorgeous:)

Barbeeque4 zei

What a cute flat fold!!!

Leena zei

Oh it's so cute, even though I prefer autumn too :) Congratulations!

Iris zei

Love the flatfold, saw it on our stitching day, and he is beautiful !!!

Verona zei

Very Cute Simone