African Mamas

Last night DH and I went to the theatre to see the African Mamas. Wow, what a great show we've seen!!! The African Mamas are 10 gorgous African women, singing and dancing traditional African songs. But also more popular songs and gospel. The songs are coming straight from the heart and you can feel that! There were many times I've got the pimples and even tears in my eyes.
We had places on the 2nd row, so I had a very good look on their wonderful costumes too! They had wonderful dresses full of appliques, embroidery and beading. It inspired me a lot! I think I should stitch something African... Or buy some of those wonderful printed African fabrics...

You just have to check out their website! There are some fragments of their songs and some videofragments. We sure had a fantastic evening!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Cross Stitch Designs by Atelier Soed Idee

Zigzag band