Fob arrived and some finishes for my own

I read on the Hooked on exchanging blog that Rowyn has received my fob! This one really travels fast to New Zealand!!! Maybe I should wrap myself up and send me to NZ too ;)))
Design: "Snowbound" from Bent Creek
Fabric: 32 ct. Lugana "Khaki" from Sassy's Fabbies
Floss: DMC
Finish: Scissorfob
We had a few days of very stormy and rainy weather (and today it's more like spring!), so I did some finishing. Most of it is for exchanges, so I can't show them yet... But, I also made some things for ME. The snowman is displayed in my kitchen and "little house in the woods" is in the toilet. It feels kind of good to make something for my own, for once ;)

Design: Wee One "Little snowman in the drifts" from Heart in Hand
Fabric: 32 ct. Lugana "Gray Flannel" from Sassy's Fabbies
Floss: DMC
Finish: Ornament

Design: "little house in the woods" from Heart in Hand
Fabric: 28 ct. Jobelan, Coffeedyed
Floss: DMC
Finish: Flatfold

Reacties

Becky K in OK zei…
I love your fob, snowman and house in the trees. Your finishing is so very neat. Congratulations on all three.
Deanne J zei…
Great finishes!!!
Judith zei…
Great finishes
Wow everything is so beautiful!!!

Populaire posts van deze blog

Cross Stitch Designs by Atelier Soed Idee

Zigzag band