Hip Hop and more

Because of a rainy weekend I have a lot to show you ;) First of all I finished Bent Creek's Hip Hop and framed it this afternoon (unfortunatly the frame is a little to small):

Design: Bent Creek "Hip Hop"
Fabric: 32 ct. Dublin Linen
Floss: DMC
Finish: Framed

I also finished the border of my "Rooie Bep" quilt, so now the top is finished. Have to pay Atelier Bep a visit to find a fabric for the back.

And Sunday afternoon I've made this pillow cover. I've had the chicken fabric for a while, and now I finally got inspiration to make something of it!

Yesterday I started stitching on Fanci That's Shaker Village. I really like that design! Not much to show yet...


Reacties

Carol zei…
Wow - what a lovely group of finishes! I adore that Bent Creek design :-)
Deb zei…
Simone, Your new crop of work is just gorgeous! What a cute bunny, too!
Hugs,
Deb

Populaire posts van deze blog

Cross Stitch Designs by Atelier Soed Idee

Zigzag band