Bird(house)day exchanges

Hi all,

I'm home again, from a wonderful vacation in France. We had great weather, so we didn't do much... ;) I hardly didn't stitch either! It was too hot, or too windy, or too late in the evening... Instead of that I read two books of Jennifer Chiaverini (Round Robin and Cross Country Quilters).

On May 4th it was my Birthday and it was fun to celebrate it on the camping, together with my family and some other camping-guests.

Here I am opening Janaina's Birthday exchange for the Crazy exchange group.

And these are the pretty things Janaine sent me from Brasil:

She made me a perfectly stitched tea-towel (you should see the backside, it's so neat!). And add some Anchor threads, linen, quiltfabrics and other goodies. Thank you Janaina!

This is the beautiful exchange I received from Pascale from our Borduurhoekje group:

She made me a quilted wallhanging and 3 cute little birds, and sent a book with Christmas charts, some threads and a little birdhouse. Thanks Pascale!

And today I received this wonderfull exchange from Amy:

Amy made me a wonderful pinkeep from a Samsarah Design which was on my wishlist. She also sent some charts from my wishlist, some charms and some great birdhouse-quilt fabric! Thank you Amy!

I'm wandering.... was it my Birthday? Or was it Birdhouse-day? :)))


Reacties

Anoniem zei…
Nog gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag. En volgens mij is het inmiddels op redelijk grote schaal doorgedrongen dat je vogelhuisjes verzamelt :-)
Carol R zei…
What lovely exchanges Simone - love them all
Daffycat zei…
Lovely gifts! I'm glad you are finally home...I've missed reading your blog!
Sharon zei…
What wonderful exchanges!
Deb zei…
Birthday!!! Did I miss wishing you a wonderful day?? You are such a good stitching friend, Simone. I've been enjoying catching up with your blog..so many beautiful pieces you're stitching and receiving! Have a fantastic Spring...Hugs, Deb
Marie zei…
Happy Birthday...
You have had some great Mail Days with some lovely exchanges. I especially love the Birdhouse Exchange piece from Amy, that is a cute design.
Oh, I just love the quilt series by Jennifer Chiaverini ~ I just finished her latest, The Winding Ways Quilt.

Populaire posts van deze blog

Cross Stitch Designs by Atelier Soed Idee

Zigzag band