Xmas in July ornie and update M&A

Last Saturday I received my Christmas in July ornament exchange from Wendy Jo! Wendy Jo made me a wonderful hanger from a design by Mary Garry's Sewing Cabin, called "Christmas Heart Pin Cushion".

Wendy Jo also sent some extra's. A scissors sack and 2 skeins of GAST.

I love the exchange! Feels kind of weird though, Christmas in July...

The last 2 weeks or so, I was stitching on HAED's Merlin & Arthur. I finally finished another (half) page! This is what I did so far:

And here's a close-up of this page:

It's very hard to get a good pic, because the colors are so dark. But there is a deer's head in it...

I'm currently stitching on a Birtdhay exchange and SBEBB's Redwork exchange.


Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Cross Stitch Designs by Atelier Soed Idee

Zigzag band