Some things to show you

Just before we left on vacation, I finished the stitching on my RR-piece. We're doing a Round Robin with 6 members of our Dutch Borduurhoekje-group, and I decided to turn mine into a kind of Neighbourhood RR. Anyway this is what I stitched on it:

I stitched "Trifle from a friend" by Blackbird Designs with WDW threads. I changed the text of the original design into "Where friends gather". The fabric is a 32 ct. Jobelan (I think) which I tortured with coffee, tea and a microwave ;) September 1st it's going to Bianca, who's the next in line.

Yesterday-evening I finished my holiday-project:

It's "My Needle's Work" from Little House Needleworks. Stitched with Crescent Colours threads on 28 ct. Vintage linen. I'm not sure what I will make of it... I'm thinking of a bag, but I have to find a nice pattern for that.

If you're interested: the chart and left-over threads are up for trading! 4 of the 7 Crescent Colours threads are still enough to stitch the design another time. Please contact me if you want this chart.

Sorry, someone already called for this one!

I also stitched something for a comfort-quilt for someone who can really use it, but I can show you that of course.


Reacties

Iris zei…
your RR is coming along nicely, love the lettering you did.
Your needleworker is beautiful !!
Tracy M. zei…
I'd love to trade, let me know what you'd like in return! Great finishes, love the fabrics.

Populaire posts van deze blog

Cross Stitch Designs by Atelier Soed Idee

Zigzag band