Leaves are everywhere

We have the most beautiful Autumn weather over here in the Netherlands! When I look out of my window I see leaves in all kind of colors. This is absolute my favourite season!

Except for the acorns and oak leaves that are falling in my backyard... :( There are a lot of them! So I have to rake each day...

When I saw this kit from Homespun Elegance, I liked it immediatly and had to stitch it. Finally something finished for me ;)


Design: A chill is in the air - Homespun Elegance
Fabric: 28 ct. Cashel linen "Sand"
Floss: Crescent Colours
Finish: Tray

So, are you all joining my little Happy Dance, outside, between the falling leaves?

A happy weekend to all of you! We're going to enjoy the nice weather.

Hugs, Simone

Reacties

Nic zei…
What a nice finish!

Happy autumn to you :o)
Anoniem zei…
Beautiful finish!
cathymk zei…
Just gorgeous, Simone! Beautiful!
Andrea zei…
A beautiful finish.
Anoniem zei…
lovely autumn picts i think they are gorgoeus and so you
Nancy M zei…
Great finish Simone! And you get to keep it! Woo Hoo!!!
Dancing for and with you! Hurray! LOVE IT :)
Janaina zei…
So sweet! Happy Autumn for you and your family!
Melissa zei…
Oh, this is lovely, Simone. It makes me want to go and get it to stitch! Happy Autumn.

Populaire posts van deze blog

Cross Stitch Designs by Atelier Soed Idee

Zigzag band