Secret Santa


Third post in two days! It seems I really have to tell you a lot... ;)

The past week I was working on Secret Santa of Lavender and Lace. And the Christmastree is finished now (except for the beads). Now that I stitched a larger piece of the tree, I love the way it works out on the fabric!

You can see the progress I made here.


I'm already looking forward to the next time it's Secret Santa's turn in the rotation. Then I can work on the cozy Santa and his pretty purple chair! But first I'm going to stitch some mailarts now.

Reacties

Anoniem zei…
The tree looks wonderful on the opalescent green fabric...lovely work! Looking forward to seeing more of this lovely piece,
What a stunning tree! Looks great!

Populaire posts van deze blog

Cross Stitch Designs by Atelier Soed Idee

Zigzag band