Pagina's

10 juli 2007

Summer Bourse

Pffff.... such a relieve! Isabelle sent me an email that she received my Summer edition of the Seasonal Exchange. I already started to get worried...
Chart: The Gift of Stitching Magazine nr. 16 May 2007 "A Quaker Seasonal"
Fabric: 28 ct. Handdyed Jobelan (by my friend Jacqueline B.)
Silk: Vicky Clayton's "Golden Nectarine" and DMC
Stitched 1 over 1
I finished it as a "Bourse". It was my first bourse and it turned out rather well, I think...
BTW.... The photo's on Isabelle's blog are much prettier! Next time I'll cover my cutting-mat... ;)
Somehow, I can't add a title above this blog.... Blogger is not very cooperative!
Thank you for stopping by!
Hugs, Simone

8 opmerkingen:

Passionnée zei

Thank you very much Simone for this beautiful bourse. Sh's so pretty. Bisous
Isabelle

Iris zei

You did great on the bourse, nice colors

Wendy zei

That's a beautiful exchange gift you made!! Congratulations!!

Dawn zei

That is a beautiful bourse! Great job:)

Carol zei

What a gorgeous bourse!!!

Carol zei

Simone, to add a title to your post, slide the cursor as far into the upper left corner of the title box as you can and voila - you will be able to type. I had the same problem and had to surf around and find the Blogger HelpDesk for the answer :-) I think they might have it fixed now, but if not, try that trick!

Simone zei

Thank you for the tip, Carol!

Trina zei

Simone, by chance do you still have a copy of the Lorri Birmingham's "Pleasant Words?" I have been searching all over for this and can not find it any where. Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated. You can contact me directly at lotsatls@aol.com Thank you