Crazy-exchange

Whoohoo! This morning the mailman delivered not just one, but TWO Crazy-exchanges! First of all the return-gift from Carol. She made me a wonderful Christmas-ornament in traditional Christmas colors. It's just beautiful! The little bells are lovely too! She also included a spool of Kreinik Gold Braid and a WDW "Bethlehem" fiber. Thank you Carol!!! I love it all!

And then there was this other envelope... Which contains a very pretty
wallhanging from Ina! I love the sheep and the leaves and the Autumn-colors!!! This is so perfect for me... She also included a bar of dark chocolate (perfect for me, but not for my taille), a cute little fob with an autumn-leaf and two of the cutest Acorn/christmas-gnomes.

Girls, I'm feeling so spoiled by both of you! And you both manage to pick
the perfect gifts for me... Because I love both Autumn and Christmas!
THANK YOU!!!

Big hug for both of you,
Simone.

Reacties

OH! Both of the exchanges are beautiful! I love Carol's ornament :)
And I dearly WANT that sheep banner! LOL!
Congrats to you Simone!
Carol zei…
WOW!!!!! That arrived so quickly!!!!!!!! Glad you like it! You are a peach! (here in the US, that means you are something very special and sweet!) {{{HUGS}}}

Populaire posts van deze blog

Cross Stitch Designs by Atelier Soed Idee

Zigzag band