Does he looks happy or what?

Reacties

Deb zei…
Beautiful!!! I love the pillow and he does look delighted! LOL This was well worth your time and efforts. It's perfect.
Hugs,
Deb
Iris zei…
He looks very happy !!!
Sally zei…
He certainly does look happy!
Carol zei…
Yes, your little one looks very, very excited and happy here! I would be too if I got that gorgeous pirate pillow! What a lucky boy... might he be a pirate for Halloween this year?
Tempewytch zei…
Wow stunning! and as a cushion more useful for a boys room (I am guessing it is washable!)
Anoniem zei…
Great cushion. So cute too that it's almost bigger then your son :)
Froggie zei…
Wow! What an awesome pirate pillow! I'm sure he'll TREASURE it for years to come!!!
Nic zei…
He looks so pleased - and so he should be, the pirate ship is stunning!

He looks very like his dad too ;o)

Populaire posts van deze blog

Cross Stitch Designs by Atelier Soed Idee

Zigzag band