ABC exchange from Edgar

Today I received this wonderful SBEBB ABC- exchange from Edgar. I wasn't expecting anything, so I was a bit surprised :) I think it traveled very fast...

But look at all the great things Edgar sent to me:


(my wishlist is shrinking again!)

Here is a close-up of the gorgeous "pynkeepe", Edgar made me:


I love the deep, warm colors he used for it!

Thank you so much, Edgar!!!

I also received note from Isabella, that she received my last exchange for the Seasonal Exchange. I don't have a pic of the whole exchange, but this is the pinkeep I've made for her:


Design: part of "Spring" from the book "Country" by Helen Wind
Fabric: 28 ct. linen Tarnished gold
Floss: DMC
Finish: pinkeep

I also received an email from Pascale that she received my Scavenger Hunt for the crazy exchange group. I totally forgot to take pics of that one... So I hope Pascale will publish some in her blog...

Hugs,

Reacties

JillMN zei…
Edgar is a little early with this exchange. I love the peacocks. Congrats!
Carol R zei…
A lovely exchange from Edgar
Iris zei…
Wonderful exchznges !!
Daffycat zei…
Lovely exchanges, both!

Populaire posts van deze blog

Cross Stitch Designs by Atelier Soed Idee

Zigzag band