HOE Freebee exchange

I received another wonderful exchange! It's the HOE Freebee exchange from Cathie from France. She send me this tin:

Look what was inside the tin:

Cathie used a freebee from Aurelle and made this beautiful "carillon" of it. What a great idea!!! She also added some goodies; fabric, ribbon, buttons and beads and citronella candles. Cathie, thank you so much for this wonderful exchange!

This is the floss toss for my newest project:

It's "Sampler Ronde" de Anagram. Stitched on 40 ct. Summer Khaki, with DMC 221 and 3865. I have a lot of exchanges to stitch first, but I hope I can start this one real soon!


Reacties

staci zei…
Another wonderful exchange! Can't wait to see your newest project underway!!!
Anoniem zei…
the exchange looks gorgeous i am not a memeber yet but people can be so generous.. your new project looks great but 40ct wow i thought 28 and 32 were hard good luck!!
Carol R zei…
Great exchange.
Looking forward to seeing Sampler Ronde WIP - great colour choice

Populaire posts van deze blog

Cross Stitch Designs by Atelier Soed Idee

Zigzag band