Scavenger Hunt and Feathered Friends exchange

I'm telling you; they never come alone! Today I received two exchanges again.

First of all, the Scavenger Hunt. Janaina organized this for the Crazy exchange group. Janaina gave us 6 words and we have to use our imagination to find something for those words. The words are: birds, kitchen, old, flowers, happiness and tiny. Pascale was my partner (again) and she sent me this:


Bird: the little pillow
Kitchen: the napkins
Old: the wooden bobbin
Flowers: the notepad
Happiness: the card with a beautiful poem written in it
Tiny: the little scissors
And the Christmas ornament was a little extra I assume.


Here's a close up of the pillow.

Pascale, thanks again for yet another wonderful exchange!!!

I also reveived the Feathered Friends exchange for the SBEBB group today. Cathy (mk) has sent me this pretty exchange:


I love everything of it! Cathy made me a gorgeous pinkeep and absolutly stunning fob. Both with Prairie Schooler designs. And she also made an excellent choice with all the goodies she sent! 2 skeins of VC Silk in different reds, a little scissor to go with the fob, a thread keeper, Piecemaker's needles and pins.


A closer look on the pinkeep.


Look at that fob! Isn't that gorgeous???


And it's even personalized!!!

Cathy, thank you so much for your wonderful exchange!

BTW: the fabric I've used in the pictures of Cathy's exchange is for my Scavenger Hunt swap. Just a little hint for my partner ;)

This happy girl is going to have sweet dreams. Thanks for stopping by!


Reacties

Janaina zei…
Ohhhhh your parcels are just precious! Congrats!=)The pillow is a treasure!
cathymk zei…
Wow, that was fast!! I'm so glad to hear the package arrived safely and that you like it all.
Cathy B zei…
Hello Simone! Lots of wonderful packages lately. It's been awhile since I stopped by - looks like you had an enjoyable and restful vacation! Enjoy all of your new goodies!
Nana's Quilts zei…
WOW! Obviously I haven't been reading blogs for a while. First of all, your sampler (red and white stitching) is simply magnificent. uitstekend! That will look so wonderful in your house. Huge congratulations to you. Fun to see you all camping in France - looks like everyone had a terrific time. And such lovely exchanges. People think a lot of you to make such wonderful things. Congratulations all the way around.

Prima!
Marne
Anoniem zei…
WWOOOOWWWW,you've got lovely exchanges in your mailbox today.
Nic zei…
What lovely post you've had!
Elza zei…
Simone nog gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag en wat heb je weer mooie spulletjes gekregen en weer mooi werk afgemaakt.
Super.
Carol zei…
Fantastic exchanges!!
monique zei…
wat een prachtige dingen heb je ontvangen!
Deb zei…
What pretty exchanges, Simone! I've missed chatting with you...soon will be back to normal and we'll catch up! Hugs, Deb
staci zei…
Those are some fantastic exchanges Simone! Congrats!

Populaire posts van deze blog

Cross Stitch Designs by Atelier Soed Idee

Zigzag band