I'm awarded!

Nancy let me know that she awarded me! She gave me the Kreative Blogger award:

Thank you Nancy! I feel so honoured!

Here are the rules for the award:

  1. Put the logo on your blog;
  2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
  3. Nominate at least 5 other blogs
  4. Add links to those blogs on yours
  5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs
I'm passing on the award to these 5 blogs:
Jacqueline, Supergoof, Claudia, Crown Stitches, Nenne Design.

Because these blogs inspire me!!!
(But of course all 118 blogs in my bloglines do that ;) )

Reacties

Anoniem zei…
Sweet Simone... thanks so much for the award!!! I'm happy you choose my little blog: thanks so much for your kindness!!!
Claudia :)
Anoniem zei…
Hoi Simone!

*D*A*N*K*J*E*W*E*L* ben er heel blij mee!

www.supergoof.web-log.nl
Anoniem zei…
Hallo Simone,
Hartelijke dank voor je Award,
groetjes Liezbeth

Populaire posts van deze blog

Cross Stitch Designs by Atelier Soed Idee

Zigzag band