Autumn exchange received from Claudia

Wow! Look at the wonderful Autumn exchange I received today, from Claudia! And so fast... She sent it Tuesday from Italy. Unfortunatly the Autumn Elf broke both of his legs... :( But I glued them back together, so he is back on his feet again.

Claudia made me the most stunning pinkeep I've ever seen! She used a design from Homespun Elegance (which happened to be one of my favourites), "Fall House Sampler".

But look what she did on the back! A scissors pocket with a very pretty pair of scissors in it and the cutest little needle magnet. She also made a "Thread Hopper".

And look what is under the scissors; a tiny little bat!

This was the first exchange I received from Claudia for the Seasonal Exchange. I'm already looking forward to the next one ;)

Thank you so much Claudia! I hope you like my exchange as much as I do yours...

Hugs, Simone

Reacties

staci zei…
That is a GORGEOUS pinkeep! I love the design, and my goodness her finishing is fabulous!
Daffycat zei…
Wow, that is an awesome set Claudia made for you! Enjoy!
Cindy zei…
Yes Simone, it is STUNNING! how nice, X cin
http://cindycountryhome.blogspot.com
sari.i. zei…
Wow, what a wonderful exchange!!!
What a darling exchange gift from Claudia!! I love her innovative style with the pretty scissors and all! You're the lucky one, Simone!
Hugs, Deb
Andrea zei…
A wonderful exchange from Claudia.

Populaire posts van deze blog

Summer SAL 2017, WDI 1832

Zigzag band

Verhuizing naar Nieuw Atelier