Claudia received her Autumn exchange

Claudia mailed me that she received my Autumn exchange for her. I can tell from her message that she was really happy with it! ;) I don't have pics from the complete exchange, but I'm sure Claudia will show them. But here is the wallhanging I made for her:


Design: Lutin d'automne - Tralala Collection
Fabric: 32 ct. natural linen
Floss: Victorian Motto Shoppe Hand Dyed
Finish: wallhanging

I just recently discovered "Tralala Designs" and I really like this French designer!


Reacties

staci zei…
I love the pattern you chose to stitch, very cute. And the finishing is lovely too.
Anoniem zei…
i think that you wall hanging is cute.. i have never thought of doing something like that as a gift before thanks for the ideas love seeing all these different things on these blogs.. congrats.
Anoniem zei…
i think that you wall hanging is cute.. i have never thought of doing something like that as a gift before thanks for the ideas love seeing all these different things on these blogs.. congrats.
Deanne J zei…
So cute, great exchange
Lennu zei…
It's beautiful, you've done wonderful job! I love your flower photos too. I hope you're having a lovely journey!

Populaire posts van deze blog

Cross Stitch Designs by Atelier Soed Idee

Zigzag band