Exchanges sent and received

Last week I mailed out four exchanges! And of course I get something in return too ;)
Today I received this lovely LHN exchange from Marion:

She made me the cutest Needlebook:

And added some marvelous goodies. Thanks Marion!

On the Crazy exchange group we have an Autumn exchange going on. And today I found out that Katrien and I have each other as a partner. Such a big coincedence, because we also received our exchanges on the same day!
Here's the exchange I received from Katrien:

Katrien made me a wonderful wallhanging! I love the little squirrel on it ;) Thank you, Katrien! Also for the bookmark kit and the floss.

And this is the pinkeep I've made for Katrien:

Design: Autumn Spots - The Trilogy
Fabric: 32 ct. Linen yellow
Floss: DMC
Finish: pinkeep

Tomorrow I'm going to the drawing for the Floss tag. So this is your last chance to join it!

Hugs, Simone

Reacties

Carol zei…
Beautiful exchanges! You are so lucky - I have had Katrien as a partner for the Valentine's Day exchange and her work is so lovely!
Anoniem zei…
Fijn te horen dat je mijn quiltje mooi vind.En jou pinkeep is prachtig,ik hou er echt van,heb er reeds enkele ontvangen en ben er steeds blij om,mede omdat ik ditzelf niet kan,maar apprecier deze werkjes enorm.Dus nogmaals dank.

Populaire posts van deze blog

Cross Stitch Designs by Atelier Soed Idee

Zigzag band