Pagina's

08 september 2008

Floss-tag received from Susan

I received my first Floss tag today! Susan made it for me for the Make a Wish exchange. I can't believe it's her first one ever! She did a great job on the finishing.

Susan stitched a part of "Pumpkin Patch", from the Prairie Schooler.My initial is on the back.


(sorry, I forgot to turn the pic, so please, turn your head)

Thank you so much Susan!!!

Last Saturday we went stash shopping in Amersfoort, with a few ladies of the "Borduurhoekje". We had such a great day! We went to Schwitzner. An old little store completely filled (from floor to ceiling) with fabric, bands, ribbons, lace, buttons etc. It was just like a museum ;)

Anyway; here is what I came home with:

Hugs, Simone

BTW: I decided to quit the Xmas ornie exchanges. You can read about it on the blog.

5 opmerkingen:

karenv zei

Cute tag from Susan! You got some lovely stash too.

Nana's Quilts zei

It looks like you have a very nice shopping trip, too. I read your comment on Caro's blog and YES, we are eating and quilting and shopping and just having a wonderful time. Why don't you come? Today we are off to an American country Fair. Another new adventure. I think Caro will have to go home to rest. :-)

Groetjes,
Marne

Nana's Quilts zei

I am having trouble with my comments. I will try again.
Marne

Andrea zei

A lovely wish you received from Susan. Great new stash too.

Susan zei

I'm so glad it arrived safely, and that you like it, Simone. It was a pleasure to stitch it for you.