Trade with Tracy

I offered the chart and leftover threads of LHN's "My Needle's Work", a little while ago. And Tracy was willing to trade with me. She picked out some charts from my wishlist and today a BIG envelope came in the mail! Here's what Tracy had chosen for me:


Lucky me! She picked some Homespun Elegance designs for me, my favourite!!! She also added a LHN freebie. Thanks again Tracy!


This is my 199th post.... So look out for the next one!


But, you'll have to wait a while for that one, because tomorrow we're going to Barcelona for four days!

¡adiós!

Reacties

Anoniem zei…
Have fun in Barcelona - great city and lots to see.
Anoniem zei…
what a lovley parcel and have a great holdiay barcelona any room in the suitcase.. lol

Populaire posts van deze blog

Cross Stitch Designs by Atelier Soed Idee

Zigzag band