A wish and an exchange received

I'm always get happy when the doorbell rings on a Tuesday morning, because most of the times it means the mailman is delivering (international) packages! This morning he even had two for me :)

The first package contains another wish of the Borduurhoekje. I wished for a wooden sewing box I saw on a pic a while ago. Marlies was my angel and went to 3 different stores to find it for me! Thanks again Marlies! I'll treasure this darling box.

There was also a big envelop from Germany. It appears to be the HOE Christmas Ornament exchange from Gaby. And OMG, she sent some wonderful things!!! I'm thrilled! Here's the complete exchange:

Two wooden birdhouses (they are so cute), a By the Bay chart from my wishlist, snowmen fabric and the most wonderful stitched little house ornament I've ever seen!

Let's take a closer look at that:

Gaby even personalized the house for me:

Gaby, you know exactly what a girl needs on a cold Tuesday morning! Thanks again for your wonderful exchange!!!

I'm going to start the By the Bay design right away. I really like that one.

Hugs, Simone

Reacties

staci zei…
The ornament from Gabi is amazing! I love the pattern and the finishing, enjoy!!!
Carol zei…
Both are so beautiful!

Populaire posts van deze blog

Cross Stitch Designs by Atelier Soed Idee

Zigzag band