Little sewing machines

When I was a little girl I got this green toy sewing machine.

I completely ruined it, because I was stitching backwards all the time! Don't know why, but my mother couldn't convince me, to do it otherwise. ;)
And now I saw this little blue machine on a second hand site. It was not expensive and in the neighborhood, so I bought it. I was very surprised when I picked it up this afternoon... Because it was an electrical machine!

There used to be batteries on the bottom. I've tested it, but it isn't working anymore. Who cares? They look great together, displayed in my stitching room!

Reacties

Elza zei…
Ja heel erg mooi, pronkstukjes in je kamertje.
Groeten eLza.
Brigitte zei…
Iused to have such a sewing machine, too, but I don't know what happened to it.
Great find!
Carol R zei…
Cute little machines. I did have one but no idea what happened to it - it did chain stitch!
Ha die lieve Simoon, Van harte gefeliciteerd met de verloting van Bep. LEUK LEUK LEUK!! En jij was er weer heerlijk bij...(jaloers hihihi...)
Zo leuk die kleine naaimachientjes, ik heb ook een blauwe > naar de filistijnen geholpen hahahah. Blijft een leuk "antiek" stuk.
Wat leuk dat je m'n hart van de "voordeur" gaat maken, wil je creatie wel zien hoor...reuzebenieuwd! En ik..blijf kijken naar je stitcherie hart die je nu bovenin heb geplaatst, zo mooi... Liefs van Cin X

Populaire posts van deze blog

Cross Stitch Designs by Atelier Soed Idee

Zigzag band