Floss from Nancy

I did another order of floss at Nancy's. I'm using her red's all the time! (You see, I'm still a red-person ;) ) And I noticed that she also has a very nice set of browns. The order was here in only four days!

The colors are wonderful as always. Makes me want to play with them ;)

I'm going to use the brown that's most on the right and the faded red that's most on the left for "Home is where you hang your needlework" from Homespun Elegance.


Hope to start it soon...

Have a nice weekend! Hugs, Simone

Reacties

Deze is MOOI Simone, en de kip op je blog Fantastisch! Leuk je weer ontmoet te hebben, nog steeds hier met schaamrood tot op'm'n kaken. Was te enthousiast denk ik (je weet wel waarom), nogmaals excuses hoor! Liefs van Cin nog even genietend op je blog.

Populaire posts van deze blog

Cross Stitch Designs by Atelier Soed Idee

Zigzag band