A wonderful meeting and some finishes

First of all; let me see thank you! I had so much wonderful comments on my craft room! And yes... I'm over-organised...


Yesterday I had the most wonderful time since ages! Marne (from the US)was visiting the Netherlands, so we had a meeting with some Crazy exchange members; Caroline, Jacqueline, Joke and Bianca came to my house, so that we could chat, laugh, eat and stitch (but we didn't have time for that).

From left to right: Joke, Caroline, Bianca, Marne, me and Jacqueline

I didn't take pictures myself, but Caroline made a lot so please take a look into her album.
The good thing was that we had the most beautiful Spring weather you could imagine, so we spent the whole time in our back yard! Girls, I hope we can do this again in the near future...

With so much positive energy my needles were flying. So I have some finishes to show you.

A few days ago I finished the stitching on my March ornament. It's a freebee from Daffy.

Friday night I finished "Buttons & Pins" by Blackbird Designs.
I hope to have some time in the next few days so I could finish both of the pieces into something ;)



Yesterday I received Marian's Friendship RR in the mail, so I started it right away. This morning I only had to stitch my name, so it's finished and ready to go to Karin.

I also finished a stitchery. But that's for an exchange, so I will show that later.

I'm now going to start "Home is where I hang my Needlework" from Homespun Elegance. It's completely ready to start stitching ;)

I hope your weekend was as good as mine :)

Hugs, Simone

Reacties

Daffycat zei…
Actually, the little reindeer is my freebie! Great stitching though!
Carolyn NC zei…
Everything looks wonderful, Simone! Looks like you girls had a blast!
Elza zei…
Wat gezellig zo metelkaar bij je thuis.
Leuk om elkaar in het echt te ontmoeten.

Populaire posts van deze blog

Cross Stitch Designs by Atelier Soed Idee

Zigzag band