Nell'Aria and Friendship RR

I also have some stitching updates to share...

Before the weekend I finished the first page of Nell'Aria. I really love how this come out! I wish I could have worked a bit more on it, but I had other obligations....

Yesterday evening I finished the heart on Sara's RR. Sara wants us to pick one of your favourite threads. So I chose one from Victorian Motto shoppe "Faded Berries", with DMC ecru for the dots.
Here's a close-up:

BTW.... I'm overwhelmed by the comments on my Blogoversary give away! 62 comments.... I never realized I had so many readers! You can still add your comment till May 9th...

Hugs, Simone

Reacties

Angela zei…
What a great idea for a RR.

I love the first piece, especially the way the deer almost look like shadows of eachother (well they do to me).

Populaire posts van deze blog

Cross Stitch Designs by Atelier Soed Idee

Zigzag band