Update Grand Marquoir SAL
I'm finally working on Isabella Vautiers "Grand Marquoir Mystery SAL" again! I've started it, stitched only three blocks of it, and after that I was too busy stitching other things....
In the mean time part 2 and 3 were already released, so I'm way behind! But after a few nights of stitching I did another 4 blocks.
I hope to catch up with this one, so only 20 blocks more to go ;)
BTW: If you think it looks strange.... You're right! I'm going to use the blocks separate in a quilt, so I have some extra space between each block. And instead of 6 blocks in a row, I have only 4 blocks in a row. That's because the fabric I use is a coupon, and wasn't wide enough. But it will all come right when it's going to be finished into the quilt!